Friday, October 02, 2020

HOPE

 Yesterday Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19! One of his close aides. HOPE Hicks, tested positive after exhibiting symptoms and it is implied that she passed this dragon virus onto Trump. Wow! How fitting her first name seems to be. HOPE, for she has given me hope for the future of this great country. Hope that the great imposter, this self-serving piece of shit that cares nothing for his people unless they benefit him in some way, will now suffer immeasurable prolonged pain like he has inflicted on so many of this world. Only time will tell if this HOPE will be realized; but I sure HOPE it will be so.

Perhaps the greatest evil this beast has brought to this planet is the very hatred I express in the paragraph above. Perhaps it gives him too much credit to say that he brought this curse to us; for I believe it has existed since time immortal. How does his moto, "America First" really differ from "Me first!" and certainly this attitude is part of every living organism. It is what drives an ameba when it engulfs a smaller,weaker organism to use for its own metabolic energy. No, Trump didn't invent this concept although I'm sure he would proclaim such credit if he thought it would benefit him. Perhaps he simply is simply a distillery; a filter, separating the bad from the good characteristics of life. He divides love and hate; abundance and scarcity; Freud's ID from his super-ego. Life requires a mix of these qualities to exist. It requires a constant pull and push of these opposing forces to maintain its homeostasis. Trump actively separates and divides these into separate camps with an ever thinning line dividing them.  What happens when this line ruptures? The prophetized Armageddon? Does one side win or is there mutual annihilation? Life cannot exist without homeostasis; the constant push and pull of opposing forces. Maybe annihilation is the ultimate everlasting peace, but a peace without any joy.

All I know  is that I hate this man, and more to the point I hate that I hate. I go to bed fantasizing about prolonged, agonizing deaths that I would rejoice in inflicting on him. I love life and its constant give and take. I truly hate the black shadow my hate casts amid the sunshine of  love.


No comments: